Stars of Hope Always in Love to Lupin - Ben

I hope you enjoy browsing my site, and I hope Ben makes you laugh as much as he makes me. Ben was born on June 5, 2008, in a litter of four puppies. He spent his puppyhood with his breeder Anita, whom I would like to thank here for all the love and caring you gave to Ben and for the tears in your eyes when I decided Ben is coming home with me. I couldn't imagine a better breeder for my little Ben!

My greatest and only wish when I decided to have a dog was for him to accompany me 24/7 (which was also the reason why I preferred to take a small dog over a long-wished big one). However, I soon realized my puppy was an energetic bomb who resembled more a monkey than a dog. Long walks and hikes were never tiring enough. That's why we decided to use the brains and started to learn tons of tricks and to take agility classes to make some use of this extra energy.

petek, 16. julij 2010

Swimming






Very good news!! :) Ben is getting crazy about swimming :) He has always loved water, but last year he would never go swimming with me, I had to throw him a toy so that he would go and fetch it. I guess he didn't like the feelig of losing ground. However, this year, he just follows me in the water or sometimes he runs in there ahead of me. And he is a great swimmer, but of course, so very funny as always. At first his swimming looks "normal", but after I throw the toy, he starts panicking to get it as soon as possible and his swimming turns out into hysteric splashing around and all you can see are his little paws now and then... :D hilarious.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar