Stars of Hope Always in Love to Lupin - Ben

I hope you enjoy browsing my site, and I hope Ben makes you laugh as much as he makes me. Ben was born on June 5, 2008, in a litter of four puppies. He spent his puppyhood with his breeder Anita, whom I would like to thank here for all the love and caring you gave to Ben and for the tears in your eyes when I decided Ben is coming home with me. I couldn't imagine a better breeder for my little Ben!

My greatest and only wish when I decided to have a dog was for him to accompany me 24/7 (which was also the reason why I preferred to take a small dog over a long-wished big one). However, I soon realized my puppy was an energetic bomb who resembled more a monkey than a dog. Long walks and hikes were never tiring enough. That's why we decided to use the brains and started to learn tons of tricks and to take agility classes to make some use of this extra energy.

torek, 19. april 2011

Agility season

First I have to share some photos from our trainings by my favourite photographer Maja Rokavec, thank you, Maja!:

Then I have to share some more great photos taken in Bohinj, by Gregor Raicevic, thank you! Bohinj is a real paradise on Earth. Water, mountains, woods, fields, all in one place, I think it's one of my favourite places I've ever been to:And now let's get to news. Agility season has started, so Beni and I are back to competitions. We are running in A2 still, and will remain in A2 for the whole season, I think. There's no rush anyway, Ben doesn't care whether he runs in A2 or A3 and neither do I, so it's better to wait until we are both ready. This weekend we were on two competitions, Gornja Radgona and Varaždin. No great results or something, but great runs by Ben. Too bad I was too late with commands and running, he was so fast I could hardly catch up with him, so I was sometimes too late and caused some mistakes. And I forgot the course once :) I am just so happy to see him run with all his heart! And I missed competitions very much... It's so great to hang out with people I like, running in different places, on different obstacles, playing and walking and laughing all day... And it's so great to find new things to train so that we never get bored. Right now we are focusing on coming to my hand, see-saw, contacts and jumping... And it's just so much fun, running in this weather is so different to running in winter!

1 komentar:

  1. Yay go Nina and Ben
    Doing the actual round of agility at a competition is just a small part of the process. You are so right it is all the training, spending time with old friends and making new ones and best of all is the time we get to spend with our dogs - our best friends of all
    All the best for this season looking forward to the videos
    Bronwyn & Benji

    OdgovoriIzbriši