Stars of Hope Always in Love to Lupin - Ben

I hope you enjoy browsing my site, and I hope Ben makes you laugh as much as he makes me. Ben was born on June 5, 2008, in a litter of four puppies. He spent his puppyhood with his breeder Anita, whom I would like to thank here for all the love and caring you gave to Ben and for the tears in your eyes when I decided Ben is coming home with me. I couldn't imagine a better breeder for my little Ben!

My greatest and only wish when I decided to have a dog was for him to accompany me 24/7 (which was also the reason why I preferred to take a small dog over a long-wished big one). However, I soon realized my puppy was an energetic bomb who resembled more a monkey than a dog. Long walks and hikes were never tiring enough. That's why we decided to use the brains and started to learn tons of tricks and to take agility classes to make some use of this extra energy.

nedelja, 29. maj 2011

Spring photos


Photo: Gregor Raičevič

Photo: Gregor Raičevič

Photo: Gregor Raičevič

Photo: Eva Fortuna

Photo: Maja Rokavec
Photo: Božo Lasbaher

Photo: Blayo San



Photo: Urška Čibej

Phodo: Srdan Mohorič

This life is just too beautiful. There is nothing I love more than sun and water. Cherries and strawberries. Birds' singing. I guess dogs are very similar to their owners. When Ben was little, he didn't like water very much and he refused to swim. Living with me and not loving water are two things that just don't fit, besides, poodles were originally bred to retrieve from water, so there was no way I was going to let him "get away with it" :) With lots of playing, encouraging and toys in the water, he eventually started loving water and today he loves water maybe more than me. Anyway, I just wanted to post some recent spring photos, taken by different photographers. Thanks everyone for all the great photos!

1 komentar:

  1. Very beautiful photos
    Benji and I are still working on the water thing not often that it is hot enough here to swim

    Bronwyn

    OdgovoriIzbriši