Stars of Hope Always in Love to Lupin - Ben

I hope you enjoy browsing my site, and I hope Ben makes you laugh as much as he makes me. Ben was born on June 5, 2008, in a litter of four puppies. He spent his puppyhood with his breeder Anita, whom I would like to thank here for all the love and caring you gave to Ben and for the tears in your eyes when I decided Ben is coming home with me. I couldn't imagine a better breeder for my little Ben!

My greatest and only wish when I decided to have a dog was for him to accompany me 24/7 (which was also the reason why I preferred to take a small dog over a long-wished big one). However, I soon realized my puppy was an energetic bomb who resembled more a monkey than a dog. Long walks and hikes were never tiring enough. That's why we decided to use the brains and started to learn tons of tricks and to take agility classes to make some use of this extra energy.

petek, 27. januar 2012

Updates...







Hello again :) Some updates of my doggies...

First the funny one: We had a performance on a dog show in Ljubljana and Ben did really really well. It was a lousy performance on my part as I didn't even know what I was going to show, so I just improvised everythig :S I do need to get more organised! We had a performance together with Simona and in the end we decided to shedule a programme next time, with music and everything. However, the dogs did a GREAT job, little Ben was so charming and impressive that people wouldn't let me go home at the end - asking me questions how I teach that or another thing, where he is from, etc. He did not only charm the audience, but the photographers and reporters to, so later I found some pictures of him in the newspaper and the children in our school told me they saw us on TV :D

We went to a competition in Prestranek, and again, he was just great and I was just lousy. I forgot the course twice, I didn't really go off-course, but I was always too late with my commands and with being on the right place, and the result were big lines and turns. But I was so proud of Ben, he really ran nicely, with a nice jumping style after a loooong time, fast and focused. And happy, too! We did go off-course right at the end of jumping, a very silly one though, otherwise we would have ended 2nd in A3! Not bad at all! The courses seemed very difficult to me, especially as I had to wait all large, medium and small dogs to fininsh and I of course forgot the courses inbetween. It's really difficult to run in A3 with Ben as I train so little with him... As I said... all faults were on my side, the little one was great!!
I don't really want to show the videos as they're embarrassing, but I would like to share a video of Simona and her Ben, so very proud of them! Simona & Ben

And now the crazy one: My Pretty Girl celebrated 9 months yesterday! What a cool doggie she has become, so crazy, hyperactive, full of life and always wearing a smile! Always ready to do something wrong, and yet so innocent :) But she definitely is a heartbreaker, all my friends would know that :) She is the sweetes thing, that Bono's song has always reminded me of her :) She is doing really well on agility and LOVES working, she loves tricks and agility. Here are some videos of her on agility... contacts; foundations 3/4, weaves, serpentines

And a video how to teach dogs to skateboard as I got lots of questions how to teach that: Skateboarding dogs

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar