Stars of Hope Always in Love to Lupin - Ben

I hope you enjoy browsing my site, and I hope Ben makes you laugh as much as he makes me. Ben was born on June 5, 2008, in a litter of four puppies. He spent his puppyhood with his breeder Anita, whom I would like to thank here for all the love and caring you gave to Ben and for the tears in your eyes when I decided Ben is coming home with me. I couldn't imagine a better breeder for my little Ben!

My greatest and only wish when I decided to have a dog was for him to accompany me 24/7 (which was also the reason why I preferred to take a small dog over a long-wished big one). However, I soon realized my puppy was an energetic bomb who resembled more a monkey than a dog. Long walks and hikes were never tiring enough. That's why we decided to use the brains and started to learn tons of tricks and to take agility classes to make some use of this extra energy.

ponedeljek, 6. avgust 2012

Summer photos + Winnie agility video

It's been hot as in hell lately. Up to 36°C. I guess I could say we don't really like the heat, but we're acutally dealing pretty well with it. We've been swimming A LOT! As I will soon be left without a job (really sad about it, since I enjoyed working in Komen so much!) and it wouldn't be wise to go on holidays now, we often visit our friends and spend time there, much cheaper but still loads of fun. Being a water-addict I actually appreciate the heat, as it is a great excuse for swimming! Ben and Winnie both love swimming too, Winnie has discovered a new discipline - water jumps, it's so much faster to reach a ball floating on water. Ben prefers the slow way, he seems really relieved about the water temperature.






















And swimming is pretty much all we can do in this heat, too hot for hiking, agility or anything else. Big big BIG thanks to Iztok Noč for the photos, Iztok is a great photographer who has photographed many many agility events and dogs all around the world, if you're interested in Iztok's photography, you can check out some of his pictures on his website: http://myspace.agility-slo.net/

And of course, a promissed video of Winnie on agility! Oh yes, that's my girl! <3 a="a" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftHgx7xa2rY&list=UUez0_epfFZI1yJu6_K5Xjtw&index=1&feature=plcp">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftHgx7xa2rY&list=UUez0_epfFZI1yJu6_K5Xjtw&index=1&feature=plcp

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar