Stars of Hope Always in Love to Lupin - Ben

I hope you enjoy browsing my site, and I hope Ben makes you laugh as much as he makes me. Ben was born on June 5, 2008, in a litter of four puppies. He spent his puppyhood with his breeder Anita, whom I would like to thank here for all the love and caring you gave to Ben and for the tears in your eyes when I decided Ben is coming home with me. I couldn't imagine a better breeder for my little Ben!

My greatest and only wish when I decided to have a dog was for him to accompany me 24/7 (which was also the reason why I preferred to take a small dog over a long-wished big one). However, I soon realized my puppy was an energetic bomb who resembled more a monkey than a dog. Long walks and hikes were never tiring enough. That's why we decided to use the brains and started to learn tons of tricks and to take agility classes to make some use of this extra energy.

ponedeljek, 3. december 2012

Ben & Winnie's WagSite



Still working on the new website, hopefully it will be finished by the end of the week!! :) You will later on find us under Ben & Winnie's WagSite. For now, just a quick update on both of them. We went to a trial in Motešice, Slovakia and another one in Ivanić Grad, Croatia. Ben was just brilliant in Slovakia, and REALLY fast! I was so proud of him. Little Winnie ran faster too, she obviously started gaining some confidence and... she also developed some more hysteria. She did really good in all of her runs, she was actually mostly clean, but she ran past a tire or a wall in every run because she is not familiar with these obstacles yet. Ben didn't run in Croatia as I don't want to run with him on artificial grass anymore because of his previous jumping problems, and that problem is now successfully solved, so no need to go through this again. Winnie ran on that kind of a surface for the first time, it was very slippery, she had many problems with the surface, there was absolutely no place to warm up your dog, especially not Winnie, who is very uncomfortable around otherdogs, and the whole place is very small and loud. However, she did great, she had a fault in agility - weave entry - but that was entirely my fault, perfect contacts and everything else... She won agility anyway and she also won jumping with a clean run. I only have some pics from Croatia, 3 pictures of my Gargamel, I must say I am shocked to see every next picture of her is more scary, that dog sure is CRAZY! Unfortunately no photos of Ben :(

And a video from Motešice, Slovakia, including both of them: Click

And another video of Winnie on training: Click

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar