Stars of Hope Always in Love to Lupin - Ben

I hope you enjoy browsing my site, and I hope Ben makes you laugh as much as he makes me. Ben was born on June 5, 2008, in a litter of four puppies. He spent his puppyhood with his breeder Anita, whom I would like to thank here for all the love and caring you gave to Ben and for the tears in your eyes when I decided Ben is coming home with me. I couldn't imagine a better breeder for my little Ben!

My greatest and only wish when I decided to have a dog was for him to accompany me 24/7 (which was also the reason why I preferred to take a small dog over a long-wished big one). However, I soon realized my puppy was an energetic bomb who resembled more a monkey than a dog. Long walks and hikes were never tiring enough. That's why we decided to use the brains and started to learn tons of tricks and to take agility classes to make some use of this extra energy.

sreda, 2. maj 2012

Happy happy 1st birthday little Winnie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx5lM0rwLt8&list=UUez0_epfFZI1yJu6_K5Xjtw&index=1&feature=plcp

With a little delay as I've been so busy and lazy lately - here comes a video of Winnie, 1 year old already. She is doing absolutely great in every aspect. She is getting more and more confident, she behaves really well at home too, which is a miracle, she hasn't destroyed anything for two months at least, she loves working and she loves agility. She's learned the concept of running contacts with ease, althouh we still have a lot to work on. But her contacts with straight exits are 100% and when I took her to try on different dogwalks, she did just great, a bit more careful, but every next try was better and her contacts on new dogwalks are still 100% except for the first try.

The weaves are looking great too, we still have a wide corridor, but she understands the entries very well, so it's time to start closing the corridor slowly.

I love her obstacle focus, she's pretty amazing, she's very handler focused and obstacle focused at the same time.

See-saw or "bamm bamm" as I call it is still in progress, but this one looks good too.

So I guess everything looks very good, waiting on the startline isn't that bad either, getting there...

All in all she is a great wonderful amazing girl, a dream come true. I love it when she crawls near me when I go to sleep, when she cries with joy and jumps on my head when I come home, I love her hyperactivity, her craziness and her ego, she certainly has a big one :)


1 komentar:

  1. Vse najboljše mala TiŠan. Kako hitro gre leto naokrog, še se spomnim, ko mi je Nina povedala, da ste se skotili in bila vsa na trnjih v pričakovanju tvojega prihoda domov. Vesela sem vseh tvojih napredkov, čeprav si Nini dobro skravžljala lase v rani mladosti, si se razvila v čudovito psičko. Mi bomo veseli, če boste tudi letos prišli kaj na počitnice k nam!

    OdgovoriIzbriši