Stars of Hope Always in Love to Lupin - Ben

I hope you enjoy browsing my site, and I hope Ben makes you laugh as much as he makes me. Ben was born on June 5, 2008, in a litter of four puppies. He spent his puppyhood with his breeder Anita, whom I would like to thank here for all the love and caring you gave to Ben and for the tears in your eyes when I decided Ben is coming home with me. I couldn't imagine a better breeder for my little Ben!

My greatest and only wish when I decided to have a dog was for him to accompany me 24/7 (which was also the reason why I preferred to take a small dog over a long-wished big one). However, I soon realized my puppy was an energetic bomb who resembled more a monkey than a dog. Long walks and hikes were never tiring enough. That's why we decided to use the brains and started to learn tons of tricks and to take agility classes to make some use of this extra energy.

petek, 8. junij 2012

Happy birthday, Ben!!!


Life is too short to be boring :) I know I'm late with Ben's birthday, but it's impossible to keep up with all the things right now. Lately my life has been a big mess, I could really use some organisational skills! Some big downfalls too, here and there, but I just don't give up on smiling that easily! This one sure fits me well: "I'm too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful and too determinate to be defeated", I guess I've always been a dreamer, not that I do not face reality, but I always make reality a dream. 

Right now I have a LOT of work at school with my children, and I love every bit of it. I also work in the afternoon sometimes, and in the meantime we go for a walk and train in the evening. Thank god, the days are long now.

At the weekends we spend all the time with friends, mostly with Simona Limona & co., and others too. Every weekend we have a competition, we still have a lot of off-courses with Ben, but he is finally jumping better and running faster. His contacts need some revision, though, so do his weaves... But aactually he is doing pretty well, but we both need more training. We could also get the opportunity to run on EO in Sweden, but I had to turn it down right away for several reasons.

No, that's not even half of it, we're also learning lots of new stuff with Ben, mostly distance training and new tricks for some commercial purposes, so actually we're never home. Alive and kicking.

And now happy happy birthday to the sweetest dog in the world, my little monkey, my Joey Tribbiani, my biggest admirer, my curly little clown, my soulmate, my everything. He sure is one of a kind, they don't make dogs like this anymore... :)

And don't worry, an update on Winnie coming up soon, too :) I'm planning to make a video of Winnie running agility soon, but it's so difficult to find the time!

1 komentar:

  1. Happy B-day Ben. We are so happy to be your friends, cause you really are the best, right behind my Tone :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši