Stars of Hope Always in Love to Lupin - Ben

I hope you enjoy browsing my site, and I hope Ben makes you laugh as much as he makes me. Ben was born on June 5, 2008, in a litter of four puppies. He spent his puppyhood with his breeder Anita, whom I would like to thank here for all the love and caring you gave to Ben and for the tears in your eyes when I decided Ben is coming home with me. I couldn't imagine a better breeder for my little Ben!

My greatest and only wish when I decided to have a dog was for him to accompany me 24/7 (which was also the reason why I preferred to take a small dog over a long-wished big one). However, I soon realized my puppy was an energetic bomb who resembled more a monkey than a dog. Long walks and hikes were never tiring enough. That's why we decided to use the brains and started to learn tons of tricks and to take agility classes to make some use of this extra energy.

sreda, 19. oktober 2011

Family

Family is very important. And very cute, especially if we are talking about Ben's or Winnie's family. Thanks to facebook, I have a chance to see a lot of our siblings' photos, and I even dared to steal some, only to show you how cute families my doggies have! I just love them all, each one so different, but they all have a lot in common!


Ben's brother Dream

Ben's sister Fiamma

Ben's half-brother Lee

Winnie's blue merle sister (don't know her name :))

Winnie's sister Gazelle

Winnie's sister Pomme

Winnie's half-sister Page

Winnie's half-brother Aneou

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar