Stars of Hope Always in Love to Lupin - Ben

I hope you enjoy browsing my site, and I hope Ben makes you laugh as much as he makes me. Ben was born on June 5, 2008, in a litter of four puppies. He spent his puppyhood with his breeder Anita, whom I would like to thank here for all the love and caring you gave to Ben and for the tears in your eyes when I decided Ben is coming home with me. I couldn't imagine a better breeder for my little Ben!

My greatest and only wish when I decided to have a dog was for him to accompany me 24/7 (which was also the reason why I preferred to take a small dog over a long-wished big one). However, I soon realized my puppy was an energetic bomb who resembled more a monkey than a dog. Long walks and hikes were never tiring enough. That's why we decided to use the brains and started to learn tons of tricks and to take agility classes to make some use of this extra energy.

sreda, 26. oktober 2011

HaPPy 6 MonTHs My LiTTLe BLacK MoNsTeR!


My little Winnie is going to celebrate 6 months tomorrow. Now here comes a difficult confession: It wasn't easy to accept Winnie in my life. Nor Ben. Eventhough I wished her more than anything in the world, it's always the same with me, I need my time to accept somebody into my life. It was the same with Ben. What I wanted to say is that I think our bond is getting stronger and stronger, every day she fits more and more into my life, and she is becoming my dream come true. At first, Winnie was a difficult shock for me, she was the exact opposite of my dear Ben that I love so much. Not that I didn't like that, I never wanted or expected a dog who would resemble my Ben, beyond any doubt Ben is one and only. So I kind of liked the change, and feared it at the same time. Especially when I realized how fearful she is, afraid of everything, unfocused, but self-confident at the same time - which meant she would trust her own opinion more than mine, especially when it came to her fears or destroying the house. But she had all the craziness I hoped for her to have, she turned out to be stunningly beautiful (at least to my eyes :)) and a real one-person dog. There's nothing more I would wish for. Anyways, she came to my life totally expectedly and still, I could not open my heart immediately. I had the same story with Ben, it took me more than half a year to completely accept him. Well, that's just me, I need my time, but when I open my heart to somebody, he/she stays there forever. I learned to live with all her fears, all her craziness, destroying habits, tugging on my trousers and sleeves, tearing my clothes, kissing my face or jumping on the furniture in the middle of the night, hanging on my curtains when I work with Ben, barking, driving everybody crazy, etc. And I love her just the way she is, my pretty little black monster.

And now comes a really sad news :( My dear Ben hurt his paw the other day on our walk, it looks really ugly and it might need some time to heal :( It's really not anything serious, it's just that it rips my heart when I see his sad eyes when I go for a walk with Winnie (no, he cannot even go for a walk or he starts limping), or when he wants to play with a ball (which is all the time!). I at least try to do more tricks with him, but it's just so sad to see him like that :(.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar