Stars of Hope Always in Love to Lupin - Ben

I hope you enjoy browsing my site, and I hope Ben makes you laugh as much as he makes me. Ben was born on June 5, 2008, in a litter of four puppies. He spent his puppyhood with his breeder Anita, whom I would like to thank here for all the love and caring you gave to Ben and for the tears in your eyes when I decided Ben is coming home with me. I couldn't imagine a better breeder for my little Ben!

My greatest and only wish when I decided to have a dog was for him to accompany me 24/7 (which was also the reason why I preferred to take a small dog over a long-wished big one). However, I soon realized my puppy was an energetic bomb who resembled more a monkey than a dog. Long walks and hikes were never tiring enough. That's why we decided to use the brains and started to learn tons of tricks and to take agility classes to make some use of this extra energy.

petek, 4. november 2011

Holidays - Bovec
















I love my job. I love working with children, I am myself just a big child, I love how different children are and each child is a challange, it is so nice to see their progress and development while growing up. I would love to see my youngest when they finish primary school. But one of the things I also love is holiday time :) Since we are enjoying autumn holidays at the moment, I took the advantage and went for a trip with Simona Limona. This time we headed towards Bovec, a beautiful small town surrounded by mountains and a river. Ben's paw actually isnt' healing very nicely anymore, but keeping him inside isn't helping at all, since the paw doesn't hurt him at all, and the vet said the only solution is to cut off that injured piece of his pad (the upper one, which is actually not really important). I didn't like the idea at first, but it's the only way and that won't really change anything. So after that vet check we took off. I just can't wait for that little paw to heal, I miss him running after balls and jumping everywhere. The lady of the house where we stayed at (the owner of the apartment), was quite surprised (or better said shocked) that we actually have four dogs, not one. But when she realized how well behaved they are (I was really careful not to give her a chance to get to know my Winnie a little better), she kindly invited us to come again and seemed really happy to see that some dogs are really well taken care of. Bovec is just beautiful, it's so nice to just enjoy the nature for a few days. At first the plan was to stay for 3 or 4 days, but the weather today wasn't very nice and we were forced to return earlier :( However, we had 2 really nice days of walking along the river and we took the opportunity to take some photos in that beautiful nature. In the end of the day the dogs looked really tired, even Winnie took a little nap (a very short one, but still...) Evenings were fun too, Simona actually got me addicted to knitting those keychains that are so popular among children now :)

2 komentarja:

  1. What a fun vacation! Beautiful pictures!

    We are in Silvia's foundation class too :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hey, Catalina, very nice to meet you and greetings to US :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši